1.5 gpm. 1.5 Hp. direct drive MD pump module. 240 volt.
This is a 1.5 GPM, 1.5 Hp. direct drive (Medium Duty) misting pump. It has a 6.8 amp draw at 240 Volt. The pump is designed to operate at 1000 psi and can handle up to 80 .008 nozzles. Complete with dual 5 micron filtration, electric inlet water valve, low pressure switch, 20 amp power switch, 6’ power cord and a mechanical drain valve. This pump is recommended for light duty and residential applications only.
- Powder coated steel sub frame & enclosure.
- Dual 5 micron polypropylene filtration system. (Replaceable filters)
- TEFC continuous duty single phase electric motor with thermo re-set button.
- CAT (2SF Series) industrial ceramic plunger pump with external by-pass. (1000 psi.)
- Mechanical drain valve.
- Voltage options: 120 volt – 240 volt single phase
- Low pressure switch. (Pump Saver)
- Electric inlet water solenoid valve.
- Adjustable pressure regulator.
- 20 amp ON / OFF rocker switch.
- 2000 psi. Glycerin filled high pressure gauge.
- 6’ power cord with plug.
- 5’ inlet water hose with hose bib adapter.
- Rubber mounted sub frame and motor mounts.
- Pump dimensions: Length 27” Width 13” Height 13”
Weight: 87 Ibs.
Dimensions: 27 × 13 × 13.25 in