This is a 1.0 GPM, ¾ Hp. direct drive (Medium Duty) misting pump. It has a 11 amp draw at 120 Volt. Complete with dual 5 micron filtration, electric inlet water valve, low pressure switch, 20 amp power switch, 6’ power cord and a mechanical drain valve. The pump is designed to operate at 1000 psi and can handle up to 50 .008 nozzles. This pump is recommended for light duty and residential applications only.
- Powder coated steel sub frame & enclosure.
- Dual 5 micron polypropylene filtration system. (Replaceable filters)
- TEFC continuous duty single phase electric motor with thermo re-set button.
- CAT (2SF Series) industrial ceramic plunger pump with external by-pass. (1000 psi.)
- Mechanical drain valve.
- Voltage options: 120 volt – 240 volt single phase
- Low pressure switch. (Pump Saver)
- Electric inlet water solenoid valve.
- Adjustable pressure regulator.
- 20 amp ON / OFF rocker switch.
- 2000 psi. Glycerin filled high pressure gauge.
- 6’ power cord with plug.
- 5’ inlet water hose with hose bib adapter.
- Rubber mounted sub frame and motor mounts.
- Pump dimensions: Length 27” Width 13” Height 13”
Weight: 73 Ibs.
Dimensions: 27 × 13 × 13.25 in