.5 gpm. ¾ Hp. direct drive LD pump module. 240 volt.
This is a .5 GPM, ¾ Hp. direct drive (Light Duty) misting pump. It has a 5.5 amp draw at 240 Volt. The pump is designed to operate at 1000 psi and can handle up to 25 .008 nozzles. Complete with dual 5 micron filtration, electric inlet water valve, low pressure switch, 20 amp power switch, 6’ power cord and a mechanical drain valve. This pump is recommended for light duty and residential applications only.
- Powder coated steel sub frame. (No cover)
- Dual 5 micron polypropylene filtration system. (Replaceable filters)
- TEFC continuous duty single phase electric motor with thermo re-set button.
- CAT (4DX Series) industrial ceramic plunger pump. (1000 psi.)
- Mechanical drain valve.
- Voltage options: 120 volt – 240 volt single phase
- Low pressure switch with water proof boot. (Pump Saver)
- Electric inlet water solenoid valve.
- Adjustable pressure regulator.
- 20 amp ON / OFF toggle switch.
- 2000 psi. Glycerin filled high pressure gauge.
- 6’ power cord with plug.
- 5’ inlet water hose with hose bib adapter.
- Rubber mounted sub frame and motor mounts.
- Pump dimensions: Length 25” Width 14” Height 12”
Weight: 56 Ibs.
Dimensions: 21 × 14 × 12 in